99% + Purity Benzocaine Powder CAS 94-09-7 (20-40 Mesh)
|Benzocaine (20-40 Mesh) Powder Information|
|Benzocaine Price||1kg||According to your needs|
|25kg||According to your needs|
|100kg||According to your needs|
|Delivery time||About 7 days|
|Shipping||EMS, Hongkong Post, DHL, TNT, Fedex and so on.|
|Payment terms||WU, MG, Bitcoin, T/T|
99.9% Purity Local Anesthetic Drug Pharmaceutical Intermediates Benzocaine CAS 94-09-7
Product Name: Ethyl 4-aminobenzoate
Another Name: 4-Aminobenzoic acid ethyl ester; Benzocaine; H-4-Abz-OEt; Benzocione; 4- (ethoxycarbonyl) aniliniumato; Ethyl p-aminobenzoate
Molecular formula: C9H11NO2
Molecular weight: 166.1965
Melting point: 89-92 ° C
Boiling point: 310.7 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 164.2 ° C
Vapor pressure: 0.000589 mmHg at 25 ° C
Melting point:89-92 ° C
Boiling Point:172 ° C (17 torr)
Appearance:White crystalline powder
For cosmetic UV absorption, local anesthetics, for the wound, ulcers and hemorrhoids analgesic.
|Characters||A white, crystalline powder or colorless crystals.||A white crystal.|
|Identification||IR should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum.|
UV should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum.
An orange-red precipitate is performed.
|IR complies with the Reference standard spectrum.|
UV complies with the Reference standard spectrum.
An orange-red precipitate is performed.
|Melting range||88 ~92 degree||89.8-90.2degree|
|Loss on Drying||Not more than 1.0%||0.22%|
|Readily carbonizable Substances||The resolution has no more color than Matching Fluid A.||Conform|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.1%||0.02%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 0.001%||Conform|
Benzocaine Chemical Properties：
94-09-7 Benzocaine is the ethyl ester of p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA). 94-09-7 Benzocaine can be prepared from PABA and ethanol by Fischer esterification or via the reduction of ethyl p-nitrobenzoate. 94-09-7 Benzocaine is sparingly soluble in water; it is more soluble in dilute acids and very soluble in ethanol, chloroform and ethyl ether. The melting point of 94-09-7 Benzocaine is 88-90 °C, and the boiling point is about 310 °C. The density of 94-09-7 Benzocaine is 1.17 g/cm3.
Benzocaine Usage:Benzocaine is used as an anesthetic (local).A commonly used topical pain reliever. Main active ingredient in anesthetic ointments.
1. Benzocaine is a local anesthetic, non water soluble, external use for spreading agent, for pain, trauma ulcer after operation pain, analgesic, antipruritic effect. Benzocaine topical anesthetic products for skin and mucous membrane, the role is characterized by rapid onset, of about 30 seconds can produce analgesic effect, and no permeability of mucous membrane, low toxicity, does not affect the cardiovascular system and the nervous system, but also used for protection of agent shade.
2. Benzocaine is approved by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is safe and effective when used according to label directions. Some oral discomfort treatments can be used to temporarily relieve pain due to toothaches; However, these medicines are not intended for long-term treatment. If your toothache pain is severe or lasts for more than seven days, you should talk to your dentist.
Benzocaine may not be contained in all products sold under these brands. Please read the OTC Drug Facts label carefully for active ingredient information for specific products.
1. Benzocaine is a topical analgesic (meaning it is to be used on the body surface or in the mouth but should not be swallowed) that has a number of different uses in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Depending on the dose and form, the active ingredient benzocaine can be used to relieve throat and mouth pain; To alleviate external vaginal itching and burning; To stop pain and itching due to hemorrhoids; Or to relieve minor skin irritations, pain, and itching. Because benzocaine is available in different doses and forms, it is very important to read the Drug Facts label carefully to determine whether the medicine is intended to be used for the symptoms you are experiencing.
2. Benzocaine can be the only active ingredient in oral treatments that relieve sore throat or address mouth pain caused by cold sores, canker sores, teething, and other issues. It also can be combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments that not only relieve mouth and throat pain, but also protect irritated areas, provide a soothing coating, or relieve dryness.
3. While oral discomfort treatments containing benzocaine are intended to be used in and around the mouth, there are other topical benzocaine medicines that should only be used externally, or on the outer surface of the body (not near or in the mouth). For example, benzocaine can be found in vaginal medicines that contain more than one external analgesic ingredient or in single active ingredient hemorrhoid treatments. Benzocaine also is available in topical pain relievers that not only relieve skin irritations, pain, and itching, but also contain other active ingredients that kill germs and help prevent infection.
Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions.
Benzocaine may be used for:
Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes (sore throat, cold sores, canker sores, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation)
Otic Pain (earache)
Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
Benzocaine is used as a key ingredient in numerous pharmaceuticals, Benzocaine largely inhibits sensitivity on the penis, and can allow for an erection to be maintained longer (in a continuous act) by delaying ejaculation. Conversely, an erection will also fade faster if stimulus is interrupted.
Benzocaine mucoadhesive patches have been used in reducing orthodontic pain.
In Poland it is included, together with menthol and zinc oxide, in the liquid powder (not to be confused with the liquid face powder) used mainly after mosquito stings.
Benzocaine is commonly found, particularly in Britain, as an impurity in street . Whilst giving a numbing effect similar to on users' gums it does not actually produce the effects . But in terms of an orally based saliva drug test benzocaine can and has been mistaken for a false positive.
Benzocaine for sell
buy benzocaine powder
buy Benzocaine raw powder
High local anesthetic drug